Reusable Beeswax Wraps
The zero waste alternative to cling wrap
Add a bit of style to your food and choose to reuse with our Reusable Beeswax Wraps. Wholesome and sustainable. They’re the perfect zero waste alternative to cling wrap.
The best place to buy unique beeswax wraps in Australia
Our Saleview Estate Reusable Beeswax Wraps will instantly add some style to your fridge and pantry.
Saleview Estate Beeswax Wraps are made using beeswax and food grade pine resin. Resin imitates the sticky properties of cling wrap without being toxic to the environment. We also add a dash of coconut oil to help the wrap remain soft and pliable. Soft to touch, non sticky and great smelling.
Perfect for enthusiasts of the slow living movement and mums looking for a way to pack some colour into your kids lunch boxes.
- Storing soap so that it doesn't go soggy
- Wrapping a bunch of flowers or gifts so the person gets a double present
- Covering open jars to save you fighting with sticky jam lids
- Lining kitchen and refrigerator shelves to keep them clean from sticky liquids and crumbs
- Decorating the christmas table to add some festive feels to the guest table
- Covering bowls from pesky insects or flies and so much more.
Learn more about Saleview Estate’s reusable beeswax wraps:
- Washable, biodegradable and reusable for up to 12 months so you can save money by not buying cling wrap
- Ecosafe alternative to single use plastic wrap so you can feel good about choosing sustainable kitchen items which help protect the environment
- Re-waxable so you can send them back to Saleview Estate every 12 months for our re-wax service
- Beeswax is antibacterial and antimicrobial so you can wrap your leftovers, cheese, bread, fruit and vegetables and keep them fresher for longer
- Beeswax wraps act like the skin of fruits and vegetables which stops them from spoiling and helps you stop wasting food
- Made with food grade pine resin they imitate the sticky properties of cling wrap without being toxic to the environment
- Coconut oil is added to keep the wrap soft and pliable so you can use it no matter what the shape your item is.
- Small wraps 20 x 21 cm
- Medium wraps 25 x 26 cm
- Handmade in Dalby, Australia
Question: Does the wrap really stick as well as cling wrap?
Answer: I love this question. It certainly does. The heat from your hands activates the sticky properties of the beeswax wraps and creates a great seal.
Tip: To help your reusable wraps last longer wash them in cool soapy water with a light sponge or brush and allow to dry over a dish rack. When drying, lie them flat in a cool dry place like your kitchen draw.
Images: Additional images of the product:
So grab your reusable beeswax wraps to spruce up your kitchen, give as a gift or join the slow living movement.