The zero-waste alternative to clingwrap
Add a bit of style to your food and choose to reuse with our Reusable Beeswax Wraps. Wholesome and sustainable, they’re the perfect zero-waste alternative to clingwrap.
The best place to buy unique beeswax wraps in Australia
Our Saleview Estate Reusable Beeswax Wraps will instantly add style to your
fridge and pantry. Saleview Estate Beeswax Wraps are made using beeswax and food-grade pine resin. Resin imitates the sticky properties of clingwrap without being toxic to the environment. We also add a dash of coconut oil to help the wrap remain soft and pliable. Soft to touch, non-sticky and great smelling.
Perfect for enthusiasts of the slow living movement and mums looking for a way to pack some colour into their kids’ lunchboxes.
- storing soap so it doesn't go soggy
- wrapping flowers or gifts so the person gets a double present
- covering open jars to save you fighting with sticky jam lids
- lining kitchen and refrigerator shelves to keep them clean from sticky liquids and crumbs
- decorating the Christmas table to add some festive feels to the guest table
- covering bowls from pesky insects or flies and so much more.
Learn more about Saleview Estate’s Reusable Beeswax Wraps:
- Washable, biodegradable and reusable for up to 12 months so you can save money by not buying clingwrap
- Ecosafe alternative to single-use plastic wrap so you can feel good about choosing sustainable kitchen items that help protect the environment
- Re-waxable so you can send them back to Saleview Estate every 12 months for our re-wax service
- Beeswax is antibacterial and antimicrobial so you can wrap your leftovers, cheese, bread, fruit and vegetables and keep them fresher for longer
- Beeswax wraps act like the skin of fruits and vegetables, which stops them from spoiling and helps you stop wasting food
- Made with food-grade pine resin, they imitate the sticky properties of clingwrap without being toxic to the environment
- Coconut oil is added to keep the wrap soft and pliable so you can use it regardless of the shape your item.
- Small wraps 20 x 21 cm
- Medium wraps 25 x 26 cm
- Handmade in Dalby, Australia
Does the wrap really stick as well as clingwrap?
I love this question. It certainly does. The heat from your hands activates the sticky properties of the beeswax wraps and creates a great seal.
TIP: To help your reusable wraps last longer, wash them in cool soapy water with a light sponge or brush and them allow to dry over a dish rack. When drying, lie them flat in a cool dry place such as your kitchen draw.
So grab your reusable beeswax wraps to spruce up your kitchen, give as a gift or join the slow living movement.